Entrance to Garth, south side of St. Peter’s
Committee meeting in Parish Hall
Young people participating in Auction
Annual outdoor service and Parish
- Rector is responsible for and supported by a part-time parish secretary, a sexton, and a Director of Music.
- Rector provides collaborative support and guidance to the Vestry.
- Vestry committees manage both the physical facilities owned by the parish as well as the fiscal budgetary commitments and the endowment fund.
- Administrative committees, under the guidance of the Vestry extend both in-reach and out-reach programs for parishioners participation.
- Ronald R. Rowland Garth, Memorial Garden
- Maintenance and Upkeep
- Establish policies and procedures
- Determine benefits and eligibility
- Parish and community communication
- Equipment lifecycle
back to menu
With guidance from the Vestry these programs reach out to encompass the parish with in-reach efforts as well as external organizations, leading to spiritual growth and understanding of our Christian faith and ministry.
- Supporting Parishioners with contact at home or in hospital
- Provide meals during times of personal crisis
- Annual New Member Welcome dinner at the Rectory
- Epiphany celebration at the Rectory
- Annual Action Auction
- Family Nights
- Book Club
- Men’s Breakfast Group
- Receptions for funerals or special
- Provide donations for Food Banks
- Backpacks/baskets for NJ State Dept of Youth and Family Services-Morris County
- Support provided for health and wellness to organizations in Morris County and New Jersey.
back to menu / main menu
Held in Trust
People involved in Administrative Subcommittees
Amount of Annual Budget Receipts Assigned to Out-Reach
©2008 Saint Peter's Church of Mountain Lakes, NJ – Rector Search